List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    [Panel-devel] Plasma: icon placement
From:       "Matias Costa" <m.costacano () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-04-12 9:58:13

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello, my name is Mat=EDas Costa. I just subscribed to the list.

I requested a google soc application for

http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Summer_of_Code/2007/Ideas#Plasma:_icon_pla=
cement

I was not selected :( Anyway I plan to do it as my End-Of-Degree project.

Any problem? is this the right list? Any suggestion?

Thanks for reading