List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    [Panel-devel] KRunner bug fixing needed
From:       fonz2591 <fonz2591 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-02-25 19:01:55

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I have been trying for hours to fix the display() bug in KRunner, with no
success.
When I first run KRunner it works, but after vanish() is called, the
display() function seems to not do anything (Note: It sometimes takes a few
of these before it fails).  In other words, once it disappears it doesn't
reappear.

I feel that it is very important to fix this bug as soon as possible, as
this is a VERY annoying bug and KRunner is becoming a more important and
complex part of KDE4 every day.

There is also an annoyance at the start up of the program, where dbus starts
complaining.  But it isn't nearly as annoying ;-) .
--
// Aaron