List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    [Panel-devel] You're doing a hell of a job here
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?St=E9phane_Wacongne?=" <swacongne () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-02-18 14:51:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi !

Since the announcement of QT4 by Trolltech (now, a long time ago...) I'm
wating for KDE4. When I see what you wrote on plasma.kde.org, the only thing
I can say, as a user is : "You will bring the Linux Desktop into a new
dimension. I'm pretty sure that thanks to the hell of the work you're doing,
right know, KDE will become even easier to use than MacOS X (that's a lot, I
know). KDE will become the first REAL entreprise level linux desktop".

You've got all my support, and do not hesitate if you need help translating
stuff in french or testing KDE4 ;-)
--
Stéphane Wacongne
swacongne@gmail.com