List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: [Panel-devel] "Add Applet to panel" dialog ported to Qt4
From:       "=?UTF-8?Q?Rafael_Fern=C3=A1ndez_L=C3=B3pez?=" <ereslibre () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-10-24 15:31:50

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

[Attachment #4 (text/plain)]

Hi Aaron,

I wrote to Ben and he told me that the method will be public in next minor
release.

But he pointed me to this method:

QRect QAbstractItemView::visualRect ( const QModelIndex & index );

This will work by now. It can be used to get the item rect. I didn't notice
this method...

Bye,
Rafael Fernández López.