List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: [Panel-devel] /kdebase/workspace/kicker/kicker/ui compilation
From:       headrift <headrift () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-08-23 23:02:33

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Ah, okay.  Had heard things, but didn't fully understand that Plasma would
be replacing kicker.   Now I know better.  :)

I'll happily move my error-crunching from kicker to Plasma.  Got a few
compile errors to work on already.

FWIW, I've joined to #plasma as 'headrift'.  I'll ask questions as I run
into them.

Thanks.