List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    [Panel-devel] kickerrc documentation
From:       Leroy Tennison <leroy_tennison () prodigy ! net>
Date:       2006-05-29 15:29:40

Google failed so I'm asking here.  Seems that KMenuButton_1 and
DesktopButton_1 are well-known (to others) and simply need to be
referenced in kickerrc.  'find -name' on the Linux filesystem returned
nothing as did using 'strings' on k* in usr/bin.  My immediate question
is "Are there other items like this that I don't know about and, if so,
what are they?" and more generally "What are all of the kickerrc options
which are available?"  Thanks for any pointers to documentation.