List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    [Panel-devel] Hi people !!
From:       Rafael Fernández López <info () maestroprogramador ! com>
Date:       2006-01-15 14:58:32

Hi all !!
I'm a spanish computer science student. I'm getting introduced into newKDE4 code by \
SVN and I think I can help in some way. I love programming(specially C++) but my lack \
of free time makes it almost impossible.I've been developing some apps but they are \
not finished yet (with QT4)- -- they won't help on KDE project --. I only wanted to \
introduce myself in this mailing list, and I wish KDE4to be the best Window Manager \
ever seen (better even than now). Only one question or suggestion... will KDE4 will \
be mostly vectorial ?QT4 is really powerful from this point of view. Bye,Rafael \
(GNU/Linux)Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org \
iD8DBQFDymcc9RRlaicc3IERAocSAKCTK1tKPQ0XBc/lbK41InoJqdIpdACgk7rVOUGC6BxPz0cnFJBKGjBDgDY==q0ES-----END \