List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: [Panel-devel] Very early plasma code
From:       Matt Broadstone <mbroadst () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-12-15 21:31:24

On 12/14/05, Riccardo Iaconelli <info@ruphy.com> wrote:> Alle 18:45, martedì 13 \
dicembre 2005, hai scritto:> > Hey guys,> >     I've just posted the code I've been \
playing around with for a few> > weeks, specifically regarding the part migration \
ideas Ian and I were> > bouncing around. For now it's sitting in \
trunk/playground/base/plasma,> > and while it's very far from being the real deal, it \
shows some of the> > possibilities. I've been building it just inside kdebase, a \
fresh> > unsermake -f Makefile.cvs; ./configure ... will generate the makefiles> > \
for you and let you build and play with the code - we can't build it> > inside \
playground right now because playground still requires Qt <> > 4.x. There's not too \
much else to say, as I note in the README there> > are probably a thousand ways to \
crash this right now - not to mention> > a number of known issues (a few which I have \
undoubtedly not> > reported), but basically I hope this gives the eager hands \
something> > to play with a little bit. Enjoy!> >> > Matt> I do apologize for my \
task?>I have no clue what you're talking about? Do you mean the task you'vesigned up \
for on the wiki? If so, that relates wholly to kde3'skicker, so yes you can play with \
that all you'd like. This code hereis for new ideas to perhaps be used in plasma. \
FYI, I've moved the code to branches/work/kde4/playground/base, so youshould be able \
to just check that out and build the code right there -instead of placing it in say \
                kdebase.
-- Matt