List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: [Panel-devel] Plasma GHNS layout bundles
From:       Vinay Khaitan <vkhaitan () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-10-11 11:37:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I consider xml as bloat sometimes. Although It has advantages of free
parserers being available, and for small tasks, it is okay. But I feel, if
we can do away with binary interfaces instead of xml for lengthy processing
tasks, then it would be much better.
Perhaps that is the reason, why SVG parsers are not as good as Flash.