Good work! Le Dimanche 4 Septembre 2005 20:38, Fred Schaettgen a écrit : > () > Does the obligatory? It's somewhat redundant with the . (eg. "Quick Launcher (The quick launcher applet)") In the case of "KSysguard (The KDE System Guard Applet)", well, rename it to "KDE System Guard" would IMHO be better than have a thing looking like a C++ class name (or perhapse even "System Guard", since we are inside KDE we know that it is from KDE). And is the inclusion of the word "applet" necessary? Since it's a dialog to add applets that's obvious... Or perhapse it also can add menus and icons? I don't tryed KDE 3.5 so I can't say. > Panel applet similar to xeyes Most users don't know about xeyes. So they willn't figure out the analogy. Just saying that it "Keeps an eye on your mouse pointer" is enought? I think this would give a more professional look to KDE. A small proposal to enhance the descriptions: aRts Controls Control the aRts sound server Character Selector Pick foreign and special characters Desktop Previews Preview, manage and switch to multiple virtual desktops Find Find files on your computer and on the network Clipboard Manager Enhanced clipboard manager with history and smart actions System Guard Live monitor for various system ressources News Ticker Display RSS news feeds directly in the panel Quick Launcher Direct access to frequently used applications Recent Documents List of documents you have used recently for quick access Sound Mixer Volume and sound channels mixer control Storage Media Display & manage (plug, unplug) your storage media Runaway Process Catcher Detect an end-broken application which consume too much resources and can be dead Moon Phase Displays the current moon phase Eyes Keeps an eye on your mouse pointer I replaced some technical terms with more familiar one. That's just a proposal: if you don't like that then forget :-) Best regards, Sébastien Laoût. _______________________________________________ Panel-devel mailing list Panel-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/panel-devel