List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: [Panel-devel] Joining the team
From:       Wade Olson <wadejolson () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-08-26 3:39:18

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Wiki administrator: Well, Aaron said he had a very official looking nametag
for you. Didn't you sign the paperwork?? Welcome to the team! Here's your
pager.

KDE plasma site/developer wiki site: Seems sensible. Then we should get some
basic information on the KDE plasma site, since we know more about 'how to
get started' than we know about specifics of the new api's/libraries. Since
the front page of the developer wiki is not editable by most, can we put
some more clarification on intent? (private discussion can follow)

Turning off new developers: Yeah, I need to implant xml sarcasm tags in
certain areas when I get on a roll. Don't ever pay attention to what I say.
That includes the last sentence.

Proposition: Being propostioned on the mailing list? Deal. Do you also have
access to the standard plasma.kde.org <http://plasma.kde.org> site? (Too
lazy at this hour to figure out whether the wiki and the site are on the
same host).

Regards,
Wade