List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: [Panel-devel] ATi- Plasma- support
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-08-22 15:55:30

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 22 August 2005 01:53, David Saxton wrote:
> The problem comes when they don't work. And with nvidia, at least, there is
> a very good example of a serious, widespread bug that has been around for
> the past couple of years:

the best thing we can do is work with them to fix things up as best as
possible. they are going to be putting us into their developers programs and
have been requesting things like X traces for replay. they are also tasking
someone on the composite+gl problems this week. we're going to keep the
communication to them channeled through just one or two of us for now to keep
things manageable for them, but i think progress can and will be made.

shaking our fists at the sun won't do any good. it's a sunny day, though maybe
not exactly the temperature we want. better than complete darkness. at least
we can work with the light.

--
Aaron J. Seigo