List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: [Panel-devel] ATi- Plasma- support
From:       danalien <panel-devel () datormaffian ! com>
Date:       2005-08-17 21:40:23

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Exactly what does this 'want to wark with the plasma team' entail?
... do they want to provide us with fully F/OSS drivers? ...go the
Nvidia-route? ... or?

cheers.

--

//   with regards
//   UID ::  panel-devel  ::  <${gofigurewhatmyemailis}@datormaffian.com>

- - -
  /\/\
(^.^)
 (")")
 *This is the cute kitty virus, please copy this into your sig so it can spread