List:       kde-optimize
Subject:    A submission has just been made at our website about:
From:       Experience Notification <experience.notification () share2 ! net>
Date:       2004-07-30 13:25:10

**OPINION SHARING NOTIFICATION**

Someone is trying to share Opinions and Experiences about you in our online \
community.

The purpose of this email is to inform you that a submission has been made about you \
at our website.  This is email is not commercial in nature.

If this email message was delivered to your spam or bulk email folder please notify \
your ISP or spam filtering company regarding this mistake on their part.

To view what the member posted about you use this link:

http://share2.info/lx.php?a=search&b=5&c=kde-optimize@kde.org

This website also includes a highly valuable Daily Searching System. This is a simple \
system in which you can set-up searches that this website will perform for you each \
and every day. After performing the searches that you have specified, our Daily \
Searching System will send your search results to you via email.

By setting up Daily Searches for all the people and businesses that matter to you, \
you will be assured to find out right away when a member submits a Experience Request \
that is interesting to you.

IMPORTANT - If you prefer not to be notified by our website in the future when  \
submissions are mode about you, just add your email address to our Do Not Email List. \

Our website will never send email to an address that appears on our Do Not Email \
List.

To add to Do Not Email List click here:

http://7.share4.us/lx.php?a=donotemail&b=kde-optimize@kde.org

Sincerely,