List:       kde-optimize
Subject:    Re:
From:       Stefan Heimers <stefan () heimers ! ch>
Date:       2003-06-20 7:13:26

Am Freitag, 20. Juni 2003 02.50 schrieb tibor.plachta@email.cz:
> Dobrý den,
> Napadlo mě, jestli byste chtěli vytvořit nebo upravit web ????

Dobré ráno,

If I understand correctly (my czech is not very good) you would like to
see a webpage (about optimizing KDE, is this correct)?

I think we already had this proposition some time ago, but it didn't
happen.

I would actually like it. Probably a collection of good points brought
up in this mailing list.

Stefan