List:       kde-nonlinux
Subject:    Re: [Kde-nonlinux] Duplicate messages to this list
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-04-27 22:53:59

On Friday 25 April 2003 16:43, Andy Fawcett wrote:
> [cc news@pandmservices.com]
>
> Hi,
>
> Could somebody fix this list so it doesn't get the same messages twice,
> separated by several minutes?

You now got them 1800 times instead of twice :-}

I hope we have any subscribers left after this ordeal :-\

To be clear, the problem in this case was that the clueless people running the
inav.net domain don't understand that automatic replies should bounce to a
mail's return-path address and not to the reply-to address. Free advice to
inav.net: fire your IT staff and hire some people who know what they are
doing.

Cheers,
Waldo
--