List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    [ANNOUNCE] KWinTV 0.8.9 Released
From:       George Staikos <staikos () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-08-21 19:11:55

   I have released KWinTV version 0.8.9 this afternoon.  It includes many
bugfixes and some new functionality.  Please test and provide feedback via
bugs.kde.org.  Details can be found in the ChangeLog.

   As always, I encourage people to submit any patches they feel appropriate
and try out the code from KDE CVS.  The next release is schedule for
approximate 1.5 weeks from now.

source tar.gz and redhat rpm and srpm can be found at:

http://www.staikos.on.ca/~staikos/kwintv/

A link to SuSE rpms is also there.  There are no Mandrake packages at this
time, and there are no Debian packages.

--

George Staikos