I have released KWinTV version 0.8.8 this evening. It includes many bugfixes, some new functionality, a new build system, and the beginning of Xv support [not yet functional]. Please test and provide feedback via bugs.kde.org. This release should be much more stable than previous releases, and it fixes a couple of critical bugs introduced in 0.8.7. As always, I encourage people to submit any patches they feel appropriate and try out the code from KDE CVS. I hope to continue to make weekly or bi-weekly releases until the code is very stable and Xv support is nearly complete. source tar.gz, mandrake rpm and srpm, and redhat rpm and srpm can be found at: http://www.staikos.on.ca/~staikos/kwintv/ -- George Staikos _______________________________________________ Kde-multimedia mailing list Kde-multimedia@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-multimedia