List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Re: PATCH: Arts::VideoPlayObject + mpeglib adapted
From:       Stefan Westerfeld <stefan () space ! twc ! de>
Date:       2001-07-15 12:00:46

   Hi!

On Sun, Jul 15, 2001 at 12:53:52AM +0200, Nikolas Zimmermann wrote:
> Hi Hi Hi :)
>
> Ok, what now?
>
> May i commit?

Hm, this changes

(1) kdelibs/arts
(2) kdemultimedia/mpeglib
(3) kdemultimedia/mpeglib_artsplug
(4) kdenonbeta/kaboodle

Given the freeze, you can only commit (4), none of the others. If we would add
Arts::VideoPlayObject now, we would also need to stay compatible to that after
KDE2.2, I think waiting for after 2.2 is the best thing to do anyway.

I am sorry, but we can't add features forever - search yourself a bug, and
fix it ;). There are lots of them, believe me. Wait a second, I'll post a
list of outstanding issues here.

   Cu... Stefan