List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    mpeglib
From:       Charles Samuels <charles () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-05-29 23:25:01

Argh, it's crashing left and right.  I can barely seek without it crashing,
and mpg123_artsplugin isn't much better, because Alex has FreeBSD which can't
cope sensibly with threads, so he has all this semaphore garbage.

So what are we left with?  A powerful media archetecture, an advanced GUI,
and absolutely no way to actually play any media files reliably.

Remember how I didn't want noatun released with 2.1.0 ?  This is why.

-Charles