List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Fwd: Noatun rocks!
From:       Charles Samuels <charles () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-05-04 1:11:51

Subject: Noatun rocks!
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 20:29:49 -0400
From: Ben Hall <bhall@mailandnews.com>
To: charles@kde.org

Hi there,

I just wanted to send you and your team a message to thank you for writin=
g a
nice, straightforward MP3(++) player.  It's great that all of these apps =
are
skinable (and yours more than most) but I also really thank you for leavi=
ng
in a "standard" interface as well.  Best of all, you've made it the defau=
lt!

I've just started using Noatun seriously (it kept crashing on me in Beta'=
s)
but it's been working perfectly for about 20 songs now, and worked perfec=
tly
while I was playing Soldier of Fortune on my Linux box.
(Athlon 900 w/512MB RAM)

I don't find it slow at all.  (But I guess I've got a fast machine ;)

Great quotes on the web page too.  Anyway, thanks for the good work, keep=
 it
up.

Ben