List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Documentation update
From:       Jeff Tranter <jefft () corel ! com>
Date:       2001-04-04 20:38:26

I've converted all of the HTML documents from kdelibs/arts/doc to DocBook format
and integrated them into The aRts Handbook in kdemultimedia/doc/artsbuilder. Some
of the formatting isn't very well done yet but it should be readable. I'm planning to
remove the now obsolete documents from kdelibs/arts/doc, all except for the TODO
list and a README file pointing people to The aRts Handbook.