List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    KDE2.2 Multimedia Meeting
From:       Stefan Westerfeld <stefan () space ! twc ! de>
Date:       2001-03-03 19:05:13

   Hi!

As in the past (KDE2.0/2.1), I'd like to do a brief meeting for making a list
of goals we want to achieve in the multimedia department for the official
KDE2.2 release. This will provide a good way to synchronize developments. The
goals should be defined by the *developers* actually implementing them, so
that it will provide a realistic plan what will really happen, not some
random collection of wishes.

If you have written at least 1000 lines of multimedia related code which has
been released with any of the previous KDE versions, or want to write at
least 10 new lines of multimedia related code which you intend to be released
with KDE2.2, consider yourself invited ;-).

If you'd like others to read what you'd like to do before the meeting, post
it as mail on the kde-multimedia list in the next days. I strongly recommend
that.

The meeting will take place on IRC (*):
 - Server  : irc.kde.org
 - Date    : Tuesday, 6th of March
 - Time    : 21 o' clock, Europe/Berlin time
 - Channel : probably #kde-multimedia, in doubt ask me via /msg
             (my nick will be stw)

The meeting will be public, so anybody who is interested can join and listen,
just be reasonable about keeping the noise level down. The resulting plan
should be available on http://multimedia.kde.org/ some time later as well.

   Cu... Stefan

(*) IRC is a chat service. You'll find a KDE IRC Client (ksirc) under
    Internet/Chat Client.