Hi! As I writing for the first time in this list, here's something about my person: I'm a 23 year old by living in germany (bremen) and work in the installationsupport of suse. My hobby is to play and write music on my synthesizers and keyboards. I've subscribed me on this list, cause I've read that KDE is searching for people, who like to create sounds for KDE. Due to the fact, that I dislike the actual KDE-startsound, I would like to ask if there's anybody working on a newer one or should I create a one. What are the needed samplingrate for the sounds of KDE? (sorry for the bad english... ;-) Bye, Torsten _______________________________________________ Kde-multimedia mailing list Kde-multimedia@master.kde.org http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-multimedia