List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Re: KDE Startup-Sound
From:       Charles Samuels <charles () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-02-22 20:33:11

On Thursday 22 February 2001 12:15 pm, Manuel F. wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a selfmade KDE-Startup sound (2 Versions: Hifi and Lofi), you can
> find it here:
This is great! :)

I'de love to see these used!

I've also compressed this one for your listening ease:
http://noatun.kde.org/kde_startup.ogg (135kb)

> http://home.germany.net/100-330491/res/
>
> There are some more sounds which need to be remastered, so I not yet
> have uploaded them. Hope you like it, more to come.
>
> Manuel F.

Charles Samuels <charles@kde.org>
K Desktop Environment
"The people. Could you patent the sun?"
 -- Jonas E. Salk, when asked who owned the patent on his polio vaccine.