Hello, I've been thinking (and Stefan agreed with me) that it's time to move noatun to kdemultimedia to substitute kaiman if we want noatun to be stable and usable enough for 2.1 . There's only something that Stefan and me want to see before moving, and it's kaiman skin support ported to noatun. That way, users will have skin support and skins to choose. So, I'd like to ask Charles (and everyone who wants to/can help him :) ) to : 1) support kaiman skins in noatun 2) stop adding features to noatun for a while (until 2.1 is released) 3) target on stabilizing it and polishing the already implemented features. I think that as soon as 1 is done (or working), we can move noatun to kdemultimedia so that more people test it and send bug reports. What do you think ? -- Antonio Larrosa Jimenez KDE core developer antlarr@arrakis.es larrosa@kde.org http://www.arrakis.es/~rlarrosa KDE - The development framework of the future, today. _______________________________________________ Kde-multimedia mailing list Kde-multimedia@master.kde.org http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-multimedia