List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Re: applications in the kdemultimedia package
From:       Martin Vogt <mvogt () rhrk ! uni-kl ! de>
Date:       2000-08-09 12:03:51

On Wed, Aug 09, 2000 at 09:55:29AM +0200, Matthias Hoelzer-Kluepfel wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Aug 2000, Antonio Larrosa wrote:
>
> > I've decided to drop noatun from kdemultimedia for KDE 2.0.
> > The problem is that I don't think it's ready for real usage
> > (and won't be) for the release.

Hm, the version from the 27.7 (which I use) at least plays
a file, maybe it has improved since this.

> > I hope that now we will all improve kaiman until it becomes
> > the real multimedia player we need.
> >
> > Btw, Matthias H-K also asked me to drop kautorun.

Maybe we should drop kmid* to, they never compile for month now
(yesterdays snapshot the same)

Maybe we should drop mpeg/mpeglib_artsplug because it does not
work anyway together with artsd , please read the next mail.

regards,

Martin