List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Run-Time Noatun Stuff
From:       Charles <charles () altair ! dhs ! org>
Date:       2000-07-19 23:05:01

First of all, I've heard that Noatun doesn't run.  I did a fresh new checkout
yesterday, (err, 20:00 -0700) and noatun runs just fine.

Since I don't see video support implemented as I had hoped before the big
freeze, I'll remove the logo, and video can have its own window (sigh).

If someone wants to kpartify the thing really quickly, please do ;)

Volume control is a necessity, so if Stefan doesn't do it "properly" in aRts,
real soon, I'll just be doing it myself, using /dev/mixer, and it won't be
pretty.

Martin: the latest mpeglib, mpeglib_artsplug, and libvorbis, and kmpg_vorbis--
ogg still doesn't work.

Filesaving.  I'll be quick and all and do that as soon as I can.

-Charles

--

Charles - charles@kde.org
while(1) fork();