List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Re: mpeglib into KDE/CVS ?
From:       Charles <charles () altair ! dhs ! org>
Date:       2000-06-30 17:44:24

Looking good!

One problem I had noticed is as followed.  Surely nothing to keep it out of
kdemultimedia (for now :)

Fire up artsd and noatun.  Open the playlist and drag an ogg or mp3 into it.
Hit the play button.  And use the seek-bar to seek somewhere.

See the problem?

I was looking in the source and had no luck in finding the problem.  But I
think it's possible that it is returining the wrong current position, rather
than setting the wrong position.

But I'm sure you can figure out what's wrong ;)

Also, get mpeglib into kdemultimedia soon! :)

-Charles

On Fri, 30 Jun 2000, you wrote:
> Hello,
>

> please test the current mpeglib (pre15).
>
> If there are no objections, we (may) include it
> into kdemultimedia!!!
>
> Itīs a rather big package (600KB), before it
> goes into CVS we like to know if there are any
> problems (compile,deadlock,segfaults,..)
>
> You can download mpeglib here:
>
> http://mpeglib.sourceforge.net/
>

> BUILD
> -----
>
> mpeglib builds a library libmpeg and another library libarts_mpeglib.
> libarts_mpeglib is the bridge to artsd.
>

> TESTING:
> -------
>
> start artsd and then try the executable
>
> mpeglibartsplay /path/fo/file
>
> it plays mp3/mpeg I video and ogg files.
>
> Martin

Charles - charles@kde.org
"Hva sa du om moren min?"