List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    artsplug new version
From:       Martin Vogt <mvogt () rhrk ! uni-kl ! de>
Date:       2000-05-21 20:23:49

Hello,

on this loction is a new artsplug version.

http://www.rhrk.uni-kl.de/~mvogt/linux/kmpg/links.html

please read the README _carefully_.
You now can make direct instances of the players,
recompile is not necessary.

I have a invented a new MY_REGISTER_IMPLEMENTATION
macro, to work around compile errors/conflicts in arts.

-->The static method instanceNameSkel() does still not work
   in arts if you derive from more interface.

I found out that the ogg plugin consumes 350 MHz during
running, the bug is fixed, but not yet commited...

MPEG video still exists with the X11 error message:

fatal error.
Reason: (Success)

Martin