Hi! For those who may want to work on kmedia2: I've now implemented enums in MCOP, which makes it possible to run the kmedia2.idl file through mcopidl and get useful output. (I did some minor modifications). So anybody who wants to start working on kmedia2 can now do so. Well lots of stuff is missing (for instance reference counting, so that objects can properly be freed), but for now thats a start. The idea is: derive from PlayObject, implement something that plays something, and write a remote controller for generic PlayObjects like in kmedia1. What is missing is of course the place to put the factory call PlayObject createPlayObject(in string filename, in string (ArtsPurpose?) purpose); well - and the ability for mcopidl to understand that PlayObject is an object reference and to pass that properly... well I'll fix that soon. Cu... Stefan -- -* Stefan Westerfeld, stefan@space.twc.de (PGP!), Hamburg/Germany KDE Developer, project infos at http://space.twc.de/~stefan/kde *-