Cristian Tibirna wrote: > P.S. If somebody can point me to some documents speaking about the future > plans of the KDE multimedia team, I'd be more than grateful :-) This is very much undecided. I am repeatedly telling that my time is limited and that I have severe problems with the buffering code in the new audio server (data properly propagates through the buffers, but with fast streams it doesn't arrive in time => very hard to debug). The advancements in the audio server has now stalled - which makes me very unhappy. I want to repeat here in the public, that any help is appreciated. And if somebody wants to take over the lead with the KDE audio/media server development, he is very much invited - please note that I am open to ANY solution that serves KDE well. Christian -- Is Unix ready for the desktop? See http://www.kde.org The Christian Esken |/ Desktop KDE Developer |\ Environment esken@kde.org KDE - The net transparent free Unix Desktop for everyon