List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    [Fwd: Re: IMPORTANT: Multimedia server]
From:       Antonio Larrosa <antlarr () arrakis ! es>
Date:       1999-08-02 22:57:13

This should have gone to the list ...

-------- Original Message --------
From: Antonio Larrosa <antlarr@arrakis.es>
Subject: Re: IMPORTANT: Multimedia server
To: Christian Esken <c.esken@cityweb.de>

Christian Esken wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> we will need a clear decision NOW how to go on with
> the multimedia server stuff.
>
> Unfortunately my last mails to this list didnīt produce any
> fertile feedback. Mailing lists are not the place for fast
> decisions and talks, I fear.
>
> So I propose to hold a
>
>                             KDE Multimedia Chat on #kde
>
> next weekend. I propose Sunday, 9pm GMT for this event.

Could we hold it some days before ?
I'm going to have my computer online now and until next sunday
morning (I'm in http://www.campus-party.org/eng) then I'm going
on "forced holidays" until the 16th, so from sunday morning and
until the 16th I will be completely offline (in fact, even without
telephone)

I think the days I am here, I'll do the midi server, (at least
since wednesday morning, since I have to give a talk on tuesday
evening), , anyway, I'll be at #kde, but not on the proposed date
I'm afraid.

Greetings,

--
Antonio Larrosa Jimenez