List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    IMPORTANT: Multimedia server
From:       Christian Esken <c.esken () cityweb ! de>
Date:       1999-08-01 20:23:12

Hi everybody,

we will need a clear decision NOW how to go on with
the multimedia server stuff.

Unfortunately my last mails to this list didnīt produce any
fertile feedback. Mailing lists are not the place for fast
decisions and talks, I fear.

So I propose to hold a

                            KDE Multimedia Chat on #kde

next weekend. I propose Sunday, 9pm GMT for this event.

  Christian

--
Is Unix ready for the desktop? See http://www.kde.org

The                              Christian Esken
|/  Desktop                      KDE Developer
|\  Environment                  esken@kde.org

KDE - The net transparent free Unix Desktop for everyone