List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Re: GSoC Proposal
From:       Trever Fischer <tdfischer () fedoraproject ! org>
Date:       2013-04-23 11:56:48

On Tuesday, April 23, 2013 01:59:46 PM H=FCseyin Zengin wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> I have applied to GSoC with a project. I made it public to able to get
> feedback; please make a comment :)
> link:my
> proposal<https://google-melange.appspot.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/g=
so
> c2013/hzengin/14001#> Best Regards
> H=FCseyin Zengin

Think you can spend some more time on beautifying the plasma applet? It is =

what the user interacts with (not any kind of underlying daemon or fancy DB=
US =

API), so any rough edges will just contribute to growing sentiments that KD=
E =

is unpolished. If the UI looks beautiful by default and there aren't any =

graphical glitches, I would think that counts more than letting the user pi=
ck =

between three mediocre layouts.