List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Re: Phonon GStreamer 1.0 porting
From:       Harald Sitter <sitter () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-01-15 18:46:49

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 7:38 PM, Ian Monroe <ian@monroe.nu> wrote:

> Ah Project Neon, that's fine then. :)

In case you did not know: cmake by default does transitive linking, i.e.
some piece of kdelibs is linking against kdewebkit or something, which
links against qtwebkit, which links against gstreamer, so anything linking
against whatever thing links against kdewebkit is also linked against
gstreamer by cmake (not that I understand why or wut or lol or ??? ...).