List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Re: New KMix version about to be checked in - a complete replacement
From:       Colin Guthrie <gmane () colin ! guthr ! ie>
Date:       2010-08-24 16:41:48

'Twas brillig, and Ian Monroe at 24/08/10 15:26 did gyre and gimble:
> Summarized your message for you:
> On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 9:07 AM, Colin Guthrie <gmane@colin.guthr.ie> wrote:
>> Phew!!!
>>

> :D
>
> Are you sure you couldn't provide poor Christian a tarball of patches
> to commit and dcommit himself?

I could do, but I'm not super confident of the conflict resolution
decisions.

But I do have things pretty much done up until the point where I gave
up, so if things are really, really messed up at your end Christian, let
me know and I'll finish off the job... I've got one conflict just now
that I've not looked at but not sure how many more there will be obviously!

> It is actually best to do it this way, since after the git conversion
> any 'properly' done svn branch moves will likely not be tracked for
> submodules (like kmix).

Cool. Nice to know that it's worth the effort!

Christian, at least it's good practice for git migration :D

Col

--

Colin Guthrie
gmane(at)colin.guthr.ie