List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Re: aRts in trunk
From:       Scott Wheeler <wheeler () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-07-29 16:06:20

On Friday 29 July 2005 17:35, Charles Samuels wrote:
> What branch? from trunk? I'm still using it in trunk.

Trunk is now being used for KDE 4 development.  KDE 3.5 is in
branches/KDE/3.5.

I don't see a reason to keep aRts in the trunk since I don't expect there to
be any further development on it -- i.e. it won't diverge from the 3.5
branch.

Given that we're not planning on supporting aRts in 4.0 and that I don't
expect any further development on aRts in trunk, I personally don't see a
reason to keep it there.

-Scott

--
diff -u life.cpp~ life.cpp