On Thursday 25 November 2004 13:05, Lennart Poettering wrote: > What do you mean by "synchronized gstreamer driver"? If that means > that latency and clock info is exported to the pipeline: yes that is > possible. I wrote the Gstreamer driver and I investigated the > gstreamer API well enough to say "yes, that is possible". In fact the > xine and mplayer drivers have already been merged upstream; you get > lip synchronous video playback over the network with both of them. It > werks very well, and effectively it's the same case as with gstreamer. > Sounds excelent! I talked to the Gstreamer people who attended aKademy and none of them could say anything about synchronization mechanisms in Gstreamer, I was afraid they were missing or unused. `Allan _______________________________________________ kde-multimedia mailing list kde-multimedia@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-multimedia