List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Re: division module
From:       Wolfgang Jeltsch <wolfgang () jeltsch ! net>
Date:       2004-11-25 12:19:58

Am Donnerstag, 25. November 2004 10:52 schrieb Matthias Kretz:
> [...]

> Would you be able to use the code from CVS then?

Using the CVS version is difficult because I rely on my favorite Linux
distribution's package management system and there are lots of other packages
which depend on aRts. :-(  Well, there are several ways to fool the package
management system but I don't like these very much.  But, anyway, thanks for
your effort.

> [...]

Wolfgang