On Tuesday 07 September 2004 0:42, Charles Samuels wrote: > Please, please, please be aware that not only do I support the idea of an > additional simple API, but I see it as mandatory for KDE.  I just don't like > the idea of making our users choose, and our developers choose when it comes > time to Real Multimedia Applications. > > I agree completely with what Aaron said in his email. Then we're actually on the same page and we didn't realize it. ;-) And actually as I recall Mueslix was also generally in favor of having a "strong" default. Please re-read my mails from during aKademy on this topic (Re: kdebase/kcontrol/kdemm); they may make more sense in light of the current summary. -Scott _______________________________________________ kde-multimedia mailing list kde-multimedia@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-multimedia