Matthias Welwarsky wrote: [..] >This is sort of a minimum requirement. We should seek to make this possible >with whatever framework is available. Meaning: In KDE, we need an adaptor >that implements those few, generic use cases, using either MAS, NMM or >GStreamer, or . This shouldn't be too >difficult. I volunteer to work on the KDE::PlayObject stuff to make it more >generic and not expose details about the underlying framework any more, if >someone else steps up to write drivers for MAS, NMM and GStreamer. > > I personally do agree with this approach, e.g. being independent of a particular multimedia framework is a great feature of amaroK. If this is the way KDE decides to go, I think we will try to help as much as possible. Have fun, Marco. _______________________________________________ kde-multimedia mailing list kde-multimedia@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-multimedia