On Thursday 19 August 2004 15:21, Scott Wheeler wrote: > On Thursday 19 August 2004 13:57, Christian Esken wrote: > > is anybody going to Akademy? > > I would really like to see a kde-multimedia meeting - it can be organized > > loosely, like a BOF. > > Yes, I've mentioned to a number of groups (the GStreamer guys, Leon from MAS, > Marco from NMM) informally that it would be nice to get everyone together on > Sunday night since that seems like the day that the most folks will be there > (and coincides with the multimedia track at the conference). > > I don't have anything terribly formal in mind -- I presume that we'll get kind > of an introductions to the projects during the sessions during the day and > then at night we can kind of introduce ourselves, what we work on, all that > exciting stuff and then go from there. Exactly my feelings. Actually I for myself feel terribly bad prepared. I urgently need an update about whats going on. > Christian -- why don't we talk on Saturday and figure out where would be a > convenient place for getting people together and then we'll have some > information around during the talks on Sunday. OK, and if we manage to miss each other we still can try to figure it out on Sunday during 9:45 coffee break (if you are not too busy in preparing) or at lunch at 12:00. See you, Chris _______________________________________________ kde-multimedia mailing list kde-multimedia@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-multimedia