On Sunday 20 June 2004 11:14, Stefan Gehn wrote: > Well, I recompiled kmix and on next login the applet only showed 2 and a half > grey bars. Because of that I moved the applet somewhere else with more space > and TADAHH, I suddenly had _all_ channels visible although my applet should > only show three channels (main vol, pcm vol, external vol for rear speakers). > I'll reply if this happens again with current kmix (going to rebuild it in a > few minutes). I found something. There was a EVIL bug in the KMixApplet. But it should only happen when you have 2 or more KMixApplet's installed in Kicker. This bug is now fixed. > > > > - has some weird spacing depending on how much width is available (all > > > this on a horizontal panel) > > > > Not a real bug: It takes as much space as it gets: I might change that if > > possible. > > please do, kmixapplet should always use minimal width, i.e. noSliders * > sliderWidth + (noSliders+1)*sliderSpacing. Space on panels is always limited > and I doubt anybody likes the changing spacing. just try dragging around > other items on a panel, kmixapplet really feels weird while doing so :) Done > > - It forget to save config > > dunno =) Well, it did forget. The bug I just fixed was in all the time. Chris _______________________________________________ kde-multimedia mailing list kde-multimedia@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-multimedia