List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Re: Great new KMix is commited ... feedback appreciated
From:       Christian Esken <c.esken () cityweb ! de>
Date:       2004-06-16 17:53:46

On Wednesday 16 June 2004 18:01, Ronald Bultje wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, 16 Jun 2004, Christian Esken wrote:
> > I commited the completely refactored KMix to KDE HEAD.
>
> Can you show some screenshots so we have some idea of what your new UI
> looks like?

The GUI is not that different. But I made changes, so that we can have radical \
different GUI's in the future.

Anyhow, I placed 3 screenshots on http://www.xt3.de/chris

Configuration Dialog is new - and really really useful - though not too pretty at \
them moment the users *will* like that.

Panel-Applet: Shows two instances with different colors and one muted channel (grey).

Switch View. Totally reworked - needs less space, works much better and is more \
beautiful.

Chris