Hello, I am nearly finished with the complete overhaul of KMix. Only thing left are the "Switches". For now I go to get some sleep. When I ake up, I will work on the switches. This will take me about 3 hours to fix. After that I would like to commit. OK? A hint, why it should be shipped with KDE3.3: - Fixed an enormous amount of long outstanding bugs - Also fixed several crashes. - Fixed the terrible "volume restore problem" (where e.g. Channels "ADC", "DAC" and others would go down to "zero") - "Everything feels right". This is because everything works - e.g. any slider/button/tooltip is updated in all situations - I even did an workaround for the self-made major "Record Source Selection" problem with ALSA. - A miracle has happened: The KMix PanelApplet (including saving) works :-)))) - The new Channel Selector (allows you what you channels you want to see and which not) - this is a must !! - And more more more It would be a shame, not to commit this thing. Chris _______________________________________________ kde-multimedia mailing list kde-multimedia@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-multimedia