List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Noatun systray module patch
From:       Steffen Pingel <steffenp () gmx ! de>
Date:       2004-06-06 15:22:19

Hi,

I have attached a patch against the current noatun systray module cvs (from
2004-06-06). The patch does the following:

 * Display back and forward buttons in the track announcement popup
 * Do not show cover image twice
 * Diplay caption centered (as it used to be in KDE 3.2.3)

I have also added two settings to the systray configuration panel:

 * A setting to disable the buttons ;)
 * A timeout setting for the popup (I always though the default of 6 seconds
was too short, especially to press one of the buttons)

The patch was inspired by the JuK systray code and the result looks alike.

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel - steffenp@gmx.de - http://steffenpingel.de

["noatun-systray-buttons.patch.gz" (application/x-gzip)]