On Friday 12 Mar 2004 22:51, Mark Kretschmann wrote: > On Friday 12 March 2004 14:19, Tom Chance wrote: > > Has anyone on this list had a chance to look at the wiki page? I'm a > > little disappointed by the lack of feedback on this, since you're all > > being offered help on a variety of tasks including managing bugs, > > documentation, promoting your work, etc. > > What kind of feedback do you expect? Well that will do :-) I think it's important that developers and Quality Team members become accustomed to interacting, at least. > > We are here to work *with* you, not around you, so please respond and > > indicate how you'd like to see us work and on what. > > I've amended the wiki page and added the tasks for which we are currently > seeking help. So we developers are sort of waiting for feedback, too :) > OTOH of course it's clear that we're talking about volunteer work, so you > can't just expect people to do something. Motivation is the key. > > Maybe we must be patient and wait for things to settle down a bit? Perhaps. I'm planning on following up a lot of the initial e-mails offering help, and hopefully following up on the dot.kde.org article listing the teams that are now established. Thanks for updating the wiki, by the way. Tom _______________________________________________ kde-multimedia mailing list kde-multimedia@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-multimedia