Hi! Sorry for the late reply, I lost my ADSL a couple of weeks ago, so I haven't got a stable internet connection anymore :-( On Monday, March 08, 2004 6:35 PM Alexander Neundorf wrote: > when including libkcddb/client.h, client.h includes libkcddb/config.h, which > includes libkcddb/configbase.h, which isn't installed by the current > Makefile.am, so application code outside kdemultimedia doesn't compile. Is > this intentional ? No, it isn't intentional configbase.h should be installed. I could try to fix it in a while, but as I haven't got any internet access on my own development-computer it might take a while, so if you can fix it yourself you're very welcome to do it. Richard Lärkäng _______________________________________________ kde-multimedia mailing list kde-multimedia@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-multimedia