List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    closing noatun's winskin does not close noatun
From:       Eyal Lotem <gnupeaker () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-03-06 18:04:06

It should do this as it is done in the rest of the plugins (Very annoying when
closing window with keyboard shortcut, and remaining with a headless noatun
running in the background).

I cannot currently compile kde-multimedia in my Debian setup, but I've written
a small patch that I think should work (never tested though).

Please test my patch and inform me if you can incorporate it or not.

* Please CC me in your reply.

["noatun.patch.bz2" (application/x-bzip2)]